3/8" Barb QD Triggering Open Flow Male 3BY224
Kent Quick Disconnects are a great way to start building some basic connectivity in your home brewery. This lineup of Quick Disconnects is affordable on the budget of any brewer. These are designed for single-handed use, can withstand temperatures up to 250°F and pressure up to 125 p.s.i.! The lineup has enough different options to adapt for use anywhere in the brewery: 1/2" MPT, 3/8" Barbs, and 1/2" Barbed, all with both female and male QD options!
Customizing your brewery to ease the brew day doesn't have to cost hundreds of dollars and involve heaps of stainless, get things connected easily and cheaply with the Kent QDs!
- Male Kent QD with 3/8" Barb on the other end.
- Will trigger the shut-off valve in Female Shut-Off couplings.
- A single-handed connection and disconnection.
- Can handle up to 250 degrees, extremely durable, medical-grade compliant and made from FDA approved material
- Easy installation into your home brewery
- KENT Systems quarter turn design functions safely regardless of pressure up to 125 p.s.i.
- An affordable version for homebrewers who want an introduction into the world of quick disconnects.
- MADE IN THE USA!
We Also Recommend