Mark’s Keg Washer™ II Keg & Carboy Washer
New Model! Same Features! Smaller foot print in the brewery. Cleaning kegs and carboys got even easier!
Quiet, Fun, & Easy to Use
- Very quiet when in use and most importantly speeds up the process of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Light in weight. Easy to store.
- Cleans and sanitizes a cornelius keg without having to take apart the ball lock fittings, poppets, and dip tubes. You can clean the keg and the dip tube simultaneously using the T adapter.
- Cleans tube separately utilizing the pump with the additional barb fittings included.
- Reservoir holds 1.25 gallons of water making it easy to fill and empty with sanitizer.
- Saves water and sanitizer.
Mark’s Keg Washer™ is designed to clean and sanitize large vessels like cornelius kegs and carboys. It is also intended to provide a sanitation container for miscellaneous items such as airlocks, thermometers, tubing, keg fittings, and more. (also comes with hose cleaning adapters)
The unit does not have an on/off switch, you can plug it directly into a wall outlet to operate the pump or plug it into an outlet that is controlled by a switch. Never leave the keg washer unattended when in use.
When in use, fill the keg washer up to about 1 inch under the brim. The pump is not self priming, so always make sure the basin is full of water before plugging in the pump. This product should be plugged into a GFI for safety.
Owner's Manual is included. Please read thoroughly before using. Dimensions of the inside of the washer's reservoir are: 6"L x 12"W x 4"D.
The pump specs are:
120 Volts AC
Ceramic shaft, impeller
We Also Recommend